Our Managed Services SLA applies to you (“The Customer”), for any Managed Services from AsiaFastHosts (the “Services”), providing your account is not in arrears. The services covered by this SLA include:
– Web Site Availability
– Incoming Email Availability
99.999% Connectivity – Money Back Guarantee
For mission-critical application we will guarantee that our network will be available to you at least 99.999% of the time.
If you find that we fail to meet this promise, we will refund 1 day’s service for every 30 minutes that connectivity has been unavailable over and above 0.001% of the month, extending in value up to a maximum of your monthly subscription charge.
Customers shall not receive any credits under our Managed SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site / Email availability caused by, or contributed by:
1. Circumstances beyond AsiaFastHosts reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
2. Failure to access circuits to the AsiaFastHosts Network, unless the cause is solely due to AsiaFastHosts
3. Scheduled (notified) maintenance, as well as emergency maintenance and upgrades
4. Any DNS related issues outside of the control of AsiaFastHosts
5. Issues relating to customer access for POP/IMAP/SMTP and FTP
6. Failure due to customer’s actions / omissions (or actions / omissions of others acting with consent and on behalf of the customer), including, without limitation, coding / customer scripting (e.g. PHP, CGI, HTML), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of services resulting in a breach of AsiaFastHosts “User Agreement”
7. DNS propagation
8. Any outages elsewhere on the internet that prevent access to your account, such as ISP downtime etc. AsiaFastHosts is not responsible for Browser or DNS caching that may appears to make your site inaccessible, when others can still access it. AsiaFastHosts will only guarantee that are considered under our control: namely, our routers, servers and server links to the internet.
Any credits offered under the SLA will be allocated to your AsiaFastHosts hosting account. Any claim under the SLA must be made within 30 days of the event; claims following this time cannot be authenticated and hence no credit will be awarded. Customers are therefore requested to notify AsiaFastHosts of any network downtime immediately and upon confirmation that the network was unavailable as a result of AsiaFastHosts actions, a credit under the SLA will be calculated from the time that the network downtime was reported.